Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Zoo Trip

We took a fun trip to the zoo today with Melanie and Jack. The Birmingham Zoo is so nice: nearby, free parking, and not too overwhelming. And Tuesdays are half price!

The boys checking out the flamingos. It was fun to have them walking around this year and interested in most of the exhibits.

"Jack, you are too cool!"

I don't even remember what exhibit this is, but I love the look on his face when he is mesmerized.

The hats were more interesting than the kangaroos!


The train ride - the best part!

I think this was at the predator exhibit (tigers and other carnivores). He's leaning on the glass.

We stopped at the splash area to say hi to some friends and lost Jack to the water fun. I might have the only child in the zoo who actually wanted to see the rest of the exhibits rather than play in the water fountains! We did stop by later, and Josiah had a blast once he warmed up to it. I'll post some cute pics from that soon.

No comments: