Just to keep things from getting stale on the blog, I've stolen some pictures from other people.
First a big shout out to our brothers...

My brother Parker earned his Master of Divinity from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. And doesn't he look divine...

And Jonathan's brother David earned a Master's in Teaching from NC State.
We're so proud of both of you guys! Congratulations to you (and the families who supported you through it).

Josiah visited Mimi and Granddadd's over Mother's Day weekend while Jonathan and I went house-hunting in Hickory. I stole this cute picture from Amy of the boys with their grands.

Josiah showing Caleb proper train technique. He talks about Caleb quite a bit these days. "Caleb's not a baby anymore. He's a big boy."

Giving cousin Caleb a ride in the coupe.

Nana and Pop came in town a few weekends ago to watch Josiah while Jonathan and I went to a dinner for internal medicine. Here's one from Pop of Josiah in Daddy's shoes.

"Hanging out" with Daddy

And I stole this picture from the banquet from Melanie - I need to pay that girl some copyright for all the pictures I steal from her!
No comments:
Post a Comment