Jonathan and I made our second trip to Hickory to look for houses. This time we took Josiah on the flight with us. Mimi, Granddaddy, Anna and one of her friends met us in Charlotte to take Josiah for the weekend.

Josiah got to try out his fun Thomas rolling backpack. Gabriella, a sweet lady who helps Mom at her house, gave it to him. He thought a rolling bag was way more fun than a backpack.

This picture didn't capture it best, but they looked so cute with their two rolling bags together.

Looking at the airplanes.

I'm sure Daddy was much better at explaining everything than Mommy.

I love how they both have their chins tipped with the same observant look.
I was sad to be away from my boy on Mother's Day, but it also a nice treat to have a weekend away where I didn't have to cook or clean anything! Josiah had a blast with his grandparents.
1 comment:
The ''chins up" pic is classic! So adorable!!
Post a Comment