Monday, May 04, 2009

Six Flags

We had a great time this past weekend with the Moseleys and Pikes (and Lori representing the Fishers) at Six Flags. I couldn't individually post all the pictures, but I included some important ones separately in case people couldn't see the slideshow.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

Meeting cousin Caleb for the first time! "Babay! Babay!"

I think he likes him!

Jonathan and his nephew

The whole crew at Six Flags. We had some rain, so we didn't get to do all the rides we would have liked, but it was still very fun.

Josiah enjoyed all the rides for his age, especially the semi-trucks, cars and trains (surprise, surprise). The Moseley Grandparents took him around most of the time, so Jonathan and I could do the thrill rides. He also really liked playing "tag" in the lobby with Brooke, Taylor and Courtney's little girl, who is 3. She was really sweet to him.

2 comments:

Drew and Leslie said...

I'm soooo jealous! I love Six Flags and haven't been there in years! Did you ride the Batman ride in the front? That is definitely one of my favorite all time rides. Maybe I'll go again someday!:-)

L-Mo said...

It was way fun, but very different than how I remembered it as a teenager. I have ridden Batman in the front, but not this time. Too much rain. We did Superman and Goliath, which I'd never done before. Awesome!