Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hanging Out With Rusty and Marisa

We made a trip to Hickory, NC for an interview. Since Josiah and I had some free time, we were able to get together with Aunt Marisa and Uncle Rusty, who both drove about an hour to come visit with us. They are my dad's younger sister and older brother. This was Uncle Rusty's first chance to meet Josiah and only his second time seeing Risa, so we had a big day!
The pictures loaded out of order, but this was Josiah's favorite part of the hotel. His own personal "choo-choo." I think he could have played on this all day long.


Uncle Rusty took these awesome pictures at Fuddruckers. Here is Aunt Risa, Josiah and me.

Excuse my vanity, but Mama doesn't get too many pictures on this blog.

Aunt Risa and me

He got some adorable shots of Josiah. Josiah thought Uncle Rusty was hysterical, as most people do. He's very entertaining and kept me laughing a lot as a kid.

"Smile"



Pretty shot with his great aunt and uncle

Sugar #1

Sugar #2

Double Sugar Attack!

Brother and sister reunited


Giving Marisa a fist bump. She got him some fun toys and a book and CD too. We'll post pics of that soon! Thanks, Aunt Risa!

Fist bump for Mama

2 comments:

The Hunts said...

Your next visit to Aunt Risa's must include a stop to pick me up on the way!
I love your hair cut L2!
Josiah looks like such a little boy! I can't believe how big he is!

PA Page said...

I cannot look at the Josiah grin shot without laughing out loud. It is now on the desktop background.