I've started couponing recently and thus check lots of money-saving websites. This is one of the deals posted:
Move fast to get a free KFC grilled chicken meal. The coupon is only posted until tomorrow (May 6). I pressed my back button, and it printed 4 times for me. I sometimes have trouble with printing these coupons on a MAC, but it printed with Firefox. It's only good until May 19, but not on Mother's Day. Enjoy!
Also, if you stop by Arby's tomorrow and say "I'm parched. FruiTea me," then you get a free FruiTea.
Move fast to get a free KFC grilled chicken meal. The coupon is only posted until tomorrow (May 6). I pressed my back button, and it printed 4 times for me. I sometimes have trouble with printing these coupons on a MAC, but it printed with Firefox. It's only good until May 19, but not on Mother's Day. Enjoy!
Also, if you stop by Arby's tomorrow and say "I'm parched. FruiTea me," then you get a free FruiTea.
No comments:
Post a Comment