
It took me about a week, but I finally put together Josiah's Radio Flyer wagon. It's actually pretty easy to assemble, but I wasn't paying attention (aka distracted by a toddler trying to eat the parts) and put a hubcap on wrong, yada yada.

We went up and down the driveway a couple times, and Josiah seemed to think it was pretty fun.


He also tried out the cup holders. We went to Zaxby's that night because Jonathan was on-call. If you apply for their email list they send you a free meal (one per household), so we took advantage tonight. Josiah was a little obsessed with their ice.
4 comments:
What happened to that sweet little knee?
Really cute wagon, by the way.
skateboarding accident. or his dirt bike...I can't remember it was a busy day yesterday.
Just kidding. It's just the safety strap from the wagon; I didn't have it on properly, so it's at his knee.
I'm glad to know that his precious knee isn't wounded--sadly, that can't be avoided forever. There will be skateboards and dirt bikes...:)Sigh...
ah the radio flyer - those things rock!!
Post a Comment