Josiah sends you lots of snuggles for your birthday!

From your daughter:
Thank you for helping me through my first year of motherhood, for listening so attentively to all my little concerns and the minutia of Josiah's every move. I don't know if I would have made it with my sanity in check without your constant support. It's true that becoming a mother makes your appreciate your own mother more. So thank you for all of the millions of little things you've done over the past 28+ years, things that we were clueless about, and I'm sure never thanked you for. We're blessed to have you as our mother.
2 comments:
What a wonderful birthday present! Thank you Laura Leigh and Josiah. I thought being a mother was the best and then God gave me a grandbaby. Blessings on top of blessings. And then you acknowledge the mothering. Too wonderful!
She's a wonderful wife too!
Post a Comment