When I downloaded the last batch of pictures, I found some that I forgot about.
(Is anyone else having issues with the picture layout in blogger?)
(Is anyone else having issues with the picture layout in blogger?)
Josiah helping Daddy with some yard work.
Snuggling with Grammy and helping her eat her cereal.
The video showcases a few things: more walking, saying the word "spoon," and saying Momma in his deep manly voice.
1 comment:
Hey! I'm sorry we keep not being able to have a complete conversation at church! One day we need to drop the boys off five minutes early and just chat! I was so excited to see your book recommendation! Someone actually told me about Ginger Plowman (apparently she has another book too?) this week. It's on my "to-buy" list. I've heard it has lots of really practical advice! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment