Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Side-By-Side

God has blessed me with a wonderful group of women here in Birmingham. It's a group of medical wives called Side-by-Side that meet weekly to study God's Word and support each other in loving our medical hubbies and raising our children. Monday we had a farewell party for a few of the girls who are moving. It was a little chaotic with all the kids, but lots of fun. Josiah was the youngest (besides Liam, the little baby), so he just sat absorbing what all the big kids were doing and playing with all the "new" toys.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

3 comments:

The Hunts said...

what was josiah so fascinated by in the grass? he's looking at the ground in all three photos! funny baby.

kristen said...

I met Lucy in Triangle Park yesterday! I don't usually do this, but I accosted her with a Magic City Slingers card. I thought with the twins and all, having one on her hip attached and having hands might be good ;)

Josiah said...

Carrie Anne,
He always loves pulling up/eating the grass.

Kristen,
Good for you. Lucy's amazing - We don't know how she does it, but I'm sure a sling would help.