Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful first Mother's Day. First we heard a really encouraging sermon at church and got to see a friend get baptized. Then Mom and Dad came over for the day. Our original plan was for a picnic, but we ended up eating our picnic at our dinner table. It was still very tasty and I didn't have to cook it. Then we went to the botanical gardens to see the roses and take a plethora of pictures. Then my sweet hubby went out and got us Sonic for dinner, which included a lime cream slush. Yum!
I narrowed it down to a mere 95 pictures between my Dad and I. Josiah wore his Grammy outfit for Mother's Day. We had several attempts at a family shot. I can't decide which I like best, but I think it's the first one.

No comments: