This morning I woke up as normal to Josiah on the baby monitor. He wasn't crying, just talking, "Da da. Da da." Then I heard a few notes of "Lullaby."
His CRIB MOBILE? How is that happening?
As I scurried to his room, I found this.
Huh. He's never been standing in the crib before. Well isn't that just precious? A little worrisome, but cute.
Cute until nap time came around.
Why nap when he could stand? It was fun for the first few minutes, but then he started getting sleepy and consequently upset, but wasn't about to give up the standing. I went in a few times to lay him back down, but ultimately he fell asleep, completely exhausted, as such.
Pitiful. Adorably pitiful.
He slept through me taking these pictures and me moving him to a lying down position.
As I scurried to his room, I found this.
Why nap when he could stand? It was fun for the first few minutes, but then he started getting sleepy and consequently upset, but wasn't about to give up the standing. I went in a few times to lay him back down, but ultimately he fell asleep, completely exhausted, as such.
8 comments:
oh my goodness ... have you cleared the bottom shelves on all of the bookcases? and you might want to look around for a good baby chiropractor. poor thing - if he keeps this up, he will definitely need a realignment!
I'm laughing out loud.
That is the cutest thing. I laughed out loud. And it's funnier bc I could totally see V doing it with her determined self.
This is so cute! I guess he'll be a determined one, huh? Get ready!:-)
Poor baby. I know a lot of little ones who go through this problem when they learn to pull up. Ava was the worst. She would pull up and get stuck standing, fall asleep and Jutt would have to go in and lay her down. A little steadfast person in the making!
Hiliarious! Yes, once standing in the crib starts... naps become "fun" for mommy!
Stubborn...not Laura Leigh and Jonathan's child?
Or Stonewall's nephew.
Post a Comment