Saturday, May 17, 2008

Parker Was Here!

We got a special treat on Friday - Parker came to visit! Long story, but he was in Atlanta, and I wasn't sure if we'd be able to see him, but he drove all the way over for just a few hours of visit. Jonathan was working, but Josiah got some good hang time with his Uncle Parker. And I enjoyed having a good conversation with my brother. We never get to hang out just the two of us anymore; it was really precious.

Josiah doing his favorite thing - walking.


"Oh Uncle Parker, I love you!"

The sad part came later when Josiah refused to take a nap, a repeat performance of "Standing Is More Fun Than Sleeping." Parker helped me stand firm, but we both really wanted to go get him! That was not fun, but we did have a good discussion about discipline...

No comments: