We started solids on Thursday with the traditional rice cereal. He did great with it. I think he was surprised that we were actually putting things in his mouth for him and encouraging him to swallow. His propensity to put everything in his mouth comes in handy for eating. He's done even better as we've thickened it.
P.S. We have our 6-month check-up on Friday, so that's why there's no stats yet.
4 comments:
Did you follow that cereal up with those yummy chips?
That's funny - I thought about making a comment about the tortilla chips. Jonathan and I were having lunch at the same time :)
I think that the caption for that last picture should be: "Mom, you are totally distracting me from the task at hand! Do you want me to smile or put the food in my mouth?"
I couldn't agree more, Rachel. It's very difficult for anyone to eat when they're on camera, and Josiah hasn't had much practice.
Post a Comment