
We got a special package in the mail yesterday. Grammy and Granddaddy Moseley sent their Easter basket! Grammy always finds fun, special things for Easter baskets, so it's always exciting to see what's inside.

Reunited with the crunchy block.
After he enjoyed so much the one Grammy borrowed for our trip to NC, she went and found the set online for him. When I opened the package and found the crunchy one (there are four and they make different noises), I crunched it for him and his eyes got really big and he lunged for it. He definitely remembered it.

These other blocks are fun too.

They also sent some really wonderful books that tell the Easter story and help focus kids on the true reason for celebrating the holiday. They're called "My Easter Basket" and "Let's Celebrate Jesus on Easter" if you have kids and are looking for some good ones.
They also sent the aforementioned "Hello Ramses" just in time for for NCAA tournament.

The boxes were almost as much fun as the presents.
Not pictured are some great teethers. He actually really chewed on them. Most of the time he just tastes them and throws them down.

The big kids also got some fun things too! As many of you know, Peeps are near and dear to my heart. I'll have to find some people around here to share the broiling tradition. There was also a fun Peep bubble blower, which is probably actually for Josiah, but I was very excited about it. A fun salt & pepper shaker and hand towel, and Jello for making Jiggler eggs, a Moseley tradition.

Thanks for my great Easter basket! I love you!
1 comment:
i've had a moseley jiggler egg! a long long long time ago...
Post a Comment