I know it's a lot of pictures and very late, but I figured the family would like to see them. Sorry to bombard you! Most of these are from my Dad.

Why are sink baths so stinkin' cute?

"Excuse me. A little privacy please! How would you like for me to take a picture of you in the shower and put it on the web for all to see?"

Things don't last long on his head.


Josiah can shave off small pieces of a banana with those two little teeth. It always surprises him when I give him something to put in his mouth and swallow.

"Ladies, ladies. Enough with the kisses, I'm just one baby."

"Hey crazy lady. I think you're funny."

Chillin' with my Uncle Ronnie.

At church on Sunday, Josiah decided he didn't want to celebrate Christ's resurrection in the nursery, so he had the workers page me. He feel asleep about five minutes after I went to get him and stayed conked out until we got in the car.


Isn't my Mom pretty?
My home church has this neat tradition. They have a huge cross with chicken wire around it and people bring flowers to fill it out.


I don't know why he likes grabbing the back of chairs.
2 comments:
I love that pic of you holding josiah in front of the church. Classic L2. Do you ever watch Jon and Kate plus 8 on TLC? They are coming to RUMC in march of 09 to speak. You should plan to go and we'll make it a weekend!
I do watch them and I think they're pretty amazing. How do you know the schedule for RUMC for 2009? It would be fun. Are you going to your high school reunion?
Post a Comment