Friday, March 28, 2008

7 Months

Daddy was around for this photo shoot to help me get some smiles.

Oh Bear, I'm glad we're friends.

Look how tall I am now!

Mr. Bear, you're so short I could punch you in the face.

7-Month Observations:
-Isn't doing a full-out crawl yet, but is definitely doing a forward army-crawl and lots of rolling. We have to keep an eye on him now during his play time because he can get around the whole floor.
-Is doing well with solids. So far he's tried rice cereal, oatmeal, applesauce, bananas, carrots, sweet potatoes, pears, apricots, peaches. He likes them all pretty well, but I would say rice cereal and applesauce is his favorite combo so far.
-He's babbling like crazy, but in spurts during the day. He says "Dada," but we don't think it's an actual association. We've been trying some sign language with him, and we think he's done the sign for 'drink' back to us.
-Funny story: In the grocery store yesterday, I was putting some baby food in the cart. Josiah saw it and starting grunting and opened his mouth really wide like he does when he's eating it. He definitely recognized it.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Oh my goodness! He is sooo big! I know ya'll have had a fun week of togetherness. Can't wait to see you all!

kristen said...

He is getting big and so smart about the baby food! When you want another date, I will come and watch him, anytime :)