Friday, March 07, 2008

6 Month Stats

We finally had Josiah's six-month check up today.

19 lbs. 2 oz. (90-95%)
26.75 inches (75%)
17.25 head (good thing they don't take this measurement at the cheeks or he'd be off the charts)

I was a little freaked out that he'd only gained a pound since the last visit, but apparently that's very normal, as you can see by the fact his weight percentile didn't change. He's still a chunk.

The doctor was very impressed with his sitting and standing. She said that he won the award for the best six-month sitter she'd seen this week. I expected a trophy or ribbon or something, but I guess we'll be satisfied with the acknowledgment.

Josiah really loved the examining table paper - great waiting room distraction, just had to keep him from eating it.

1 comment:

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Josiah is just about to pass Bennett in weight - ha! ha! :-)

It was so good seeing ya'll a few weeks ago!