Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Rest of the Boston Pictures

Most of these are from scenes you've already seen, but Rachel had some really cute ones and I found some I didn't put up before, so here you go...
This is from the flight back. Josiah doesn't put my glasses on his eyes, but on top of his head, like Mama does.

This awesome indoor playground was in the Boston airport near our gate. How great is that?


More from the duck statues.


He also tried to feed the metal ducks.

Uncle Parker showing him how to pet the ducks.


"Greetings ducks, my friends."

"I come in friendship..."


I love his laugh here.



I don't remember what we're doing here, but I'm pretty sure it epitomizes our relationship.


I do love that brother of mine.

Great beach picture I left out before.

I don't think I noticed how I caught him kissing his head before. I can never resist kissing that head.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

The head is irresistible! Along with the rest of him.:o) What can you say!

cyndy said...

Josiah gets more adorable with every post! Glad you guys had fun in Boston. Hate we are missing Aunt Rachel and Uncle Parker on Labor Day!

Parker said...

I actually think that card in the last picture was his favorite of all the presents we gave him.