Mimi, Granddaddy and Anna came down late Friday and left Saturday afternoon. They sure love Josiah. I'll have more pictures of all that later! But here they are checking out the train cake.

The train cake came out pretty cute.

The lucky party-boy surrounded by his friends. We had Josiah's party in our backyard with the baby pool, sprinkler and some light snacks. It was cute when I was telling Josiah who was coming to his party, he was genuinely excited about each person. I was really glad we kept it small and simple, but sweet.

Josiah, Jack and Kate checking out the pool.

Dad caught Lexi mid-bubble - pretty good, huh?

What are the odds of catching three residents not working?

"Nana, I want that cupcake, please."

"Mmmm...I'm getting a cupcake."

Not a big to-do over the cake/candle deal either. I wasn't sure if I should let him dig into his train or a cupcake; he decided for me.

When I asked if anyone wanted to lead the singing, Lexi chimed in "I will." And she did! Brave little 3-year-old!

He actually blew out the candles himself!


Two.

Kate and Lexi wanted to try the train cake. Josiah wanted the jellybeans.




Kate and Lexi enjoyed the water, bathing suits or not!


Daria and Baby Ethan

Only 3 weeks old

Checking out the baby

Aaron and Erin (they even stayed to help us clean up!)

Melanie, Ben and Jack

Bill and Sandy watched Josiah during our small group meetings. Josiah loves hanging out with them, and they are truly some of the most wonderful Christians I've ever met. When I grow up in Christ, I'd like to be like Sandy.

Very interested in the Oreos

The drenched little boy grabbing from the kids' snack table.

He was freezing when he got out the pool, so Nana had to snuggle him with a towel. It's a rough job, but someone had to do it.

This is right after they'd given each other a hug goodbye!

I love how sweet they are together.

The lovely Stewart ladies
1 comment:
What an adorable train cake!!! Great job Laura Leigh!
Post a Comment