Here's our report card for that first night:
- Billirubin levels decrease or stay the same PASSED
- Allow nurses to take vitals every time you want to do a feeding PASSED
- Keep Jonathan from hitting anything or anybody PASSED (barely)
- Having Josiah gain or maintain weight PASSED
- Patience level of both parents FAILED
- Measure every feeding, including required supplementation, and record every diaper COMPLETED
- Have Josiah monitored throughout the night CHEATED (a little)
- Get Josiah's circumcision PASSED (although Josiah tried to fight against the painful procedure by peeing on the doctor)
3 comments:
I am so so glad.
And I am glad I got to hold Josiah!
We are so excited that Josiah is home!! He's precious!
Oh BOY I remember how weird that was going to the hospital with my wife, but returning home with another new person. The around the clock care from the hospital staff was over and we were on our own. Enjoy the "baby" times, they vanish in a heart beat!
Post a Comment