Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Swing Time

As I put Josiah in the swing, I noticed that his outfit color coordinated perfectly with it. Wow...

The jury is still out as to whether he likes his swing or not. He tolerates it, but doesn't seem amused necessarily. After a few minutes he fusses. Maybe once he gets older, he'll like it.

Unrelated, I was thinking about posting Josiah's birth story. Would that be too much information for everybody, or would you like to hear it (given of course, that he naps more than five minutes for me to type it up)?

Also, the smiling entry was from Jonathan. Josiah smiled at him - isn't that cute?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually got to get on tonight during REfinery (9th grade girls are at our house this year) and loook at your pics. So cute - baby days are sweet.
Hi and love to all, we miss you,
Christina

Drew and Leslie said...

Go for it! I'll hear it in person in a couple of weeks if you don't do it here though!:-)

The Hunts said...

i love birth stories. you know that. even if you don't post it, email it to your girlfriends!