The third one!
Ditto - third one down with the grown up hand in the pic.
My favorite is the one where he's yawning! How adorable!
I like #2.
That's not yawning. He's actually reciting his ABCs.He asked me the other day, "Shouldn't the letter W actually be double-V instead of double-U?" I thought that was pretty smart.
I like the last one! Miss you LL and wish I could see your little Josiah! He is such a sweetie
I like the yawn. Give the young man the clicker; he's obviously bored.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The third one!
Ditto - third one down with the grown up hand in the pic.
My favorite is the one where he's yawning! How adorable!
I like #2.
That's not yawning. He's actually reciting his ABCs.
He asked me the other day, "Shouldn't the letter W actually be double-V instead of double-U?" I thought that was pretty smart.
I like the last one! Miss you LL and wish I could see your little Josiah! He is such a sweetie
I like the yawn. Give the young man the clicker; he's obviously bored.
Post a Comment