My mom left yesterday after staying with us for a few days. She pampered us to the max by feeding us huge meals, doing laundry, cleaning and helping me go to Josiah's first pediatrician appointment. When she left, it was one of the first times I've cried after one of her visits. I think I must understand now how it feels for a mom to leave her baby. Thanks for everything, Mom!
1 comment:
Yeah moms rock. I wish I lived next door to mine. I remember the first time Phillip got crazy butt rash and he screamed every time he peed. I called my mom in the middle of the night panicking! She came right over. I can't tell you how many times she's done that. Even though your mom isn't close - you can still call her in the middle of the night and she'll always make you feel better.
Post a Comment