Yesterday was such an exciting day. Josiah's tubes came out, he received his first bottle, and he got transferred to crib and big boy clothes. These are from the afternoon visit when he was really alert and fun.
They just took out my feeding tube through my nose, and it hurt!
His first bottle
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Josiah is adorable!!! What a cutie pie!Great pictures!!! We are so happy for you!! Love, J, G and little J on the other side of the world!
I'm a bit behind...since I hadn't gotten any news via email I decided to take a look at the blog. So very excited that Josiah is here and that he will be coming home soon!! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!! Oh..did I mention how cute he is:)
6 comments:
Josiah is adorable!!! What a cutie pie!Great pictures!!! We are so happy for you!!
Love, J, G and little J on the other side of the world!
God is good!
I'm a bit behind...since I hadn't gotten any news via email I decided to take a look at the blog. So very excited that Josiah is here and that he will be coming home soon!! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!! Oh..did I mention how cute he is:)
Love you!!
oh how PRECIOUS!!! He is so cute. We're glad he's doing better. Luke and I think he looks like Jonathan!
I'm sorry, Amanda! I've forgotten to put the new email I have for you in my address book. Thanks for checking in though!
I'd like to send a shout-out to Luke & Rockie - my new BFFs.
Post a Comment