Friday, August 13, 2010

Pool Time

It's been on my to-do list for a few weeks now, but I finally got out the baby pool.

And spent probably an hour, finding the pool, finding the pump, inflating the pool, filling it with water. I remember being a kid and thinking, "Why does it take mom and dad forever to do things?" It's interesting to see it from the other side now, and wonder why these kids don't appreciate all the things we do for them. :) Josiah couldn't wait and hopped in while it was filling.

I don't think the pool would be half as much fun without the slide.

Micah pondering life's great questions: "Is this my hand?" "How does it taste?" "Is time to eat again?"

He's finally being a normal kid and trying to climb up the slide. He used to scold other kids for doing it.

"That was fun! Let's do it again"

"This hand is so tasty."

Micah dipped his pudgy little toes in the water.

Pouring water "down the drain."

I tried to encourage swimming lessons telling him to practice kicking.

Josiah had a blast. He played all morning, and then when he woke up from his nap, the first thing he said was, "I wish I could play in pool again." I told him he could. "Oh Thank You!"

No comments: