It's a long story, but I finally found some pictures that I thought were missing!

Here are some of when the Stewarts stopped by to meet Micah a few hours before we left Birmingham. Our house was completely empty. We didn't even have a glass for Lexi to get a drink of water!

So sweet. We're going to miss those girls!

He really does look like a baby doll. Kate and Lexi were both sweet little mamas with him. And afterward they played with our brooms and did some sweeping - because we had absolutely no toys!

A few weeks later in Hickory, we went to Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A. Josiah was really excited about dressing up like a cow; he was grinning ear-to-ear about his costume and mooing. Daddy refused to participate of course, but we got him some food anyway. I was excited because they were more generous with their definition of a "cow costume" than the Birmingham stores. I received a full combo meal for putting a few spots on my shirt. In Bham they only gave me a sandwich for that.

And they gave both Josiah and Micah a kid's meal. Yes, Micah too. Can you believe the same onesie I drew spots on fit Josiah at 11 months and Micah at 1 month? Go figure.

Here are the pictures from Davis' birthday party I thought I lost. I thought it was so cute how meticulous he was about the car.

And excited he was about cake and ice cream.

A couple of weekends ago, our precious friends Dave and Elizabeth came by to visit with their kids. Josiah and Anna are one month apart in age.

The Russia boys (except Micah of course, who is struggling for his father's support).

And we got to meet Everett, who just turned one! It's been way too long since we've seen them!
We were so blessed and encouraged by their visit.

Dave and his little mini-me.
1 comment:
And thanks for finding my look-alike camera, the source of all the confusion. Good pics, daughter.
Post a Comment