Micah turned two months old today.
Sooo...I'm a little behind, but for the sake of posterity, he was 11 lbs. at his one month appointment. We have our two month appointment this week. Hopefully I'll post those stats before another month passes.
Sooo...I'm a little behind, but for the sake of posterity, he was 11 lbs. at his one month appointment. We have our two month appointment this week. Hopefully I'll post those stats before another month passes.
For the memories...
- He's sleeping pretty well. He takes some pretty long stretches at night and seems to self soothe fairly well. He will generally do one super-nap during the day, sometimes morning, sometimes afternoon. The rest of the day he'll sneak a cat-nap or two, but nothing very long.
-He eats much faster than Josiah did. I think he's learned he has to be efficient because Momma's time is a little bit more divided.
-He's giving the sweetest smiles and laughs. Of course, Jonathan gets the best ones. He's starting to pay attention to Josiah a little more.
-His eyes are still dark blue. They may stay that way!
-He gets the hiccups a lot! Which is odd because I don't remember him ever having them in the womb. He's also started spitting up a lot more as well.
1 comment:
Josiah looks so great with Micah. Fun to see him playing with little brother! Thanks for talking with us on Skype last Saturday. That baby is getting big!
Post a Comment