Here's the conversation Josiah and I had at lunch:
Josiah (spontaneously, several minutes after we blessed the food): Dear God. Thank you for my food. You're great. Amen.
LL: That was great praying Josiah. It makes God very happy when you talk to him.
Josiah: I make God happy. I make God happy and sad.
LL: Yes, God is happy when we pray to him and thank him, but sad when we sin.
Josiah: Where God go?
LL: God is in heaven.
Josiah: God in heaven with Jesus.
LL: Yes, God and Jesus are in heaven together.
Josiah (with a big smile): And Granny Louise...
Wow. I couldn't believe he said that because I don't even remember saying that specifically. I know my child can't completely understand these spiritual truths, but God sure is using him to minister to my heart. Thank you, Lord, for these precious moments.
2 comments:
He is such a precious angel!! So sweet!
Out of the mouth of babes . . .wow!
Post a Comment