Looks like an episode of "Happy Feet."
One day Amy will be able to look back at that picture and laugh. Right now though, it just brings back painful memories of her wedding.
I think Amy enjoyed the wedding; we had fun with the it and did some unique things. For instance, we decided to use the designation of "best" man sarcastically.
David, that is hurtful. I'm going to tell Amy that you said that. She'll be so mad at you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like an episode of "Happy Feet."
One day Amy will be able to look back at that picture and laugh. Right now though, it just brings back painful memories of her wedding.
I think Amy enjoyed the wedding; we had fun with the it and did some unique things. For instance, we decided to use the designation of "best" man sarcastically.
David, that is hurtful. I'm going to tell Amy that you said that. She'll be so mad at you.
Post a Comment