For our Mom and Tots playdate on Friday, we went to Pump It Up, which is a huge warehouse filled with inflatables. I choose it because I knew the other kids would love it, but Josiah has been pretty wary of such things in the past. I think he really doesn't like unstable surfaces (trampolines, sands, etc.). I brought him in the bounce house. He said, "Don't like this Momma. Want get out of here."

So he stuck to the cars and the air hockey table. I tried the obstacle course which was an even bigger disaster.

Finally I convinced him to try the slide. He refused to climb up; 5-month-pregnant Mama had to carry him each time. But he loved going down!

A friend got some shots of Josiah and me, and Jack and Melanie going down together. Fun!

I convinced him to try the bounce house again. He cracked a few smiles, but certainly didn't go wild! Hopefully he'll get to try it sometime with Daddy.

Getting sweet with Bailey.
No comments:
Post a Comment