My Grandma Louise passed away this morning. Words are eluding me right now, so I'm using pictures.
I asked him, "Josiah, do you know what it means for someone to die?"
He answered, "Umm. Jesus."
I'm so glad my little boy kept me focused on the big picture. Grandma's with Jesus. That's all that matters.
3 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma's Homegoing. I lost my Grandpa this summer, and it is definitely still hard for me. My two constantly remind me that he is with Jesus and is all better in heaven. May that bring comfort to you too during this time of intense loss and grief.
I am so sorry to read about your loss. Josiah is so sweet and you are so blessed to have him...but I am sure you already know this! It was so good to see you last night. Take care!
So, sorry to hear of your loss. Will be praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment