Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Bump - 21 Weeks

Here is a baby bump picture for those who are curious. My husband doesn't really understand the point of these pictures, but he obliged me and did a very good job, I think.



For comparison sake, here is me at 20 weeks with Josiah. I wasn't wearing maternity clothes yet in these pictures. Yikes - I've been in them now for several weeks! It doesn't look that much bigger, but I feel a lot bigger with this pregnancy.

6 comments:

Drew and Leslie said...

You look so tiny! Don't feel big at all. You're looking awesome and so totally cute. Love you!

Momma said...

Maybe you just didn't wear maternity clothes even though they would have been more comfortable--comfortable is good!

Pa Page said...

He looks just like me!

Bekah said...

You look great!

Moseley Life said...

You do look great LL! Cute baby bump :)

CourtneyC said...

You look so cute pregnant.