Sunday, October 04, 2009

Erin's Baby Shower

I am way behind on blogging now! Last weekend, we threw a shower for my friend Erin here in Birmingham. We had some great food and played two games: celebrity baby name match and a new one where I read the line of a children's book, and they had to guess the title.
Me, Jenn, Erin, Jacque and Victoria.


Erin has been such a precious friend over the past year. We live really nearby, and it's so great to have a friend that I can call up whenever to go for a walk, snag a free deal somewhere, or even just run errands together. Things will change a little when they welcome Baby Grubbs at the beginning of December, but I'm excited for this new phase.

She's modeling this burp cloths I gave her, which happened to match her outfit perfectly.

We hung outfits on a clothesline in the window for decorations.



No comments: