We celebrated the Risen Lord on Sunday! Praise Jesus for reuniting us with God, for dwelling among us, for being our substitution, for washing away our sin, for giving us eternal life with our Lord... I could go on and on... I think that may be the point!

We had to do a timer shot for our Easter picture, but at least you get to see some of the boy's outfit. Should have gotten a better shot of it. I'll be sure to do it the next time he wears it.
We had to do a timer shot for our Easter picture, but at least you get to see some of the boy's outfit. Should have gotten a better shot of it. I'll be sure to do it the next time he wears it.
I also didn't get a shot of his whole Easter basket, but I honestly made and put it all together the night before! I made him some Kool-Aid play dough. Really easy - we'll be trying this out this week.
1 comment:
Very cute pictures! I love your homemade gifts! Perfect!!
Post a Comment