Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Talented Friend

Did I mention my friend Kristen is an awesome professional photographer here in Birmingham? She took some precious pictures of Josiah at the park a few weeks ago. Her disclaimer is that these are "not photoshopped or aiming to be professional in anyway." So imagine how awesome her professional shots would be! Actually don't imagine it; go check out her website and see for yourself.



Love this one, of course. He's really likes balance beams; I don't know why.


Josiah is having more and more fun with Kate and Lexi as he grows up. With Lexi's encouragement, he even tried the tire swing.

Love those Stewart gals. They dressed themselves that morning; don't you think they did a good job?

1 comment:

cyndy said...

These pictures are great! I am so jealous you are so far away Kristen! Josiah is an adorable model as well!