Thursday, April 16, 2009

Coloring

We tried coloring for the first time yesterday. I wouldn't say Josiah is crazy about it yet. We might need some fatter crayons.

I don't mean to brag, but look at how well that digger arm is colored. OK, maybe Mama helped a little...

The "smile" face

On a side note: Today at the dinner table, Josiah had Jonathan and I giggling because we were nearing the end of the meal, which is often when I tell him that it's bath time (which always makes him happy). Today he looked at me at said "Bath?", but he raised him little eyebrows the way that I do when I ask him about something exciting. Hard to explain, but extremely cute. We busted out laughing, so of course, he laughed really hard too.
He's also started mimicking my "nnOK" that I say when I'm getting packed up or ready to go. Only he says "NnnTay." Also he mimics my sighs, so many things I never notice I do. I better watch myself these days!

1 comment:

cyndy said...

He gets more and more adorable everyday! Glad you guys had a good Easter!