Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tar Heel Bred

Mom and I took Josiah to walk around Carolina's campus. It was so fun to stroll him around and tell him of all our memories.


"C'mon Mom! I heard I'm supposed to take a drink from this thing."

"Going to Carolina - not just in my mind."

"This is the coolest water fountain ever."

"I think I'm going to like it here."

Go Tar Heels!

Mom had to switch out of her icky red shirt into something more suitable. Mom made sure Josiah was properly attired from Student Stores (and I donned my Christmas present early for the photo).

Two Carolina alums and a future Tar Heel

Josiah tried to engage in a debate with the other students in the Pit.

1 comment:

kristen said...

Yay for your little Tar Heel! Can't wait for y'all to come home, Kate is getting really good at Hark the Sound... :)