
When I planned this insanely-busy trip, I originally thought I would do it all by myself with Josiah. Ha ha. My wise mother generously offered to come with me, and I'm not sure how I would have done it without her. She got to spend so much quality time with her grandson, whether entertaining him in the car seat or chasing after him in restaurants or finding a great tickle spot.

Both sets of grandparents jumped in to help so I could do fun things like have coffee with a friend or take a jog or go to Asia. We are tremendously blessed to have you guys and so is Josiah. We love you!
2 comments:
ha ha. i love that josiah changed her name! he's already got a mind of his own!!!
I just found your blog (through the Blonde Renstroms) & what fun! Your pictures are great!
Miss you!
With love,
Sandy Munshower
Post a Comment