Sorry for the lack of posting, but hopefully most of you have seen Josiah in person the last few days.
He's doing some cute things lately. He's made a rooster (cock-doodle-doo) noise. He's say a version of nose, banana, drink, dog and thank you. I noticed the other day that he mimics my tone when I'm listing things I have to do for the day or counting things. He's also started signing "eat."
We have always called my mom "Mimi" to him. All of sudden, Josiah started calling her "Nana." I've never used that word around him, so I don't know where he got it, but he's pretty consistent about it. Mimi/Nana is having an identity crisis!
2 comments:
She'll get over it. I'm not getting "Honorable Grandfather" either.
hey! just wanted you to know we missed you this morning... prayed/praying for y'all!
keep us posted!
katie
Post a Comment