I seem to be running low on new things to blog about, but here is Josiah's renewed attempt at a sippie cup. I had been doing it for him, but I thought I'd let him try on his own for a while. He did best with this cup (handles and no sucking nozzle thing).
For the things you may be thinking are too hard for him to eat (carrots, potatoes, apples) I've steamed or microwaved them in chunk form, so they are still soft enough to eat and solid enough to pick up. Do you think any potential future children will get this much effort? Or will they just survive on Cheerios and chicken nuggets?
2 comments:
i'm leaning towards cheerios and chicken nuggets
I survived on chicken nuggets and mac & cheese (mostly because I was the world's pickiest eater) but I turned out okay ... well, except for that twitch I get when I sit down at the dinner table.
Post a Comment