Monday, June 23, 2008

Introduce Yourself!

Our visitor ticker just went over the 1,000 mark!

What in the world? We don't know that many people. I know some of these are the same people visiting from different computers, but it's still way more people than we ever expected when we started this thing.

I'm always surprised when I hear someone is following the blog, but it's a blessing to hear people enjoy it. We pray that it blesses you as well.

But my question is: Who are you? I'm really just curious now. I know I am personally a blog-lurker for some people that I only know remotely, so I cannot throw stones. If you've always wanted to comment, this is your chance. Introduce, or reintroduce, yourself.

(Unless you are a stalker. If you are, repent, turn away from your sin, run to Jesus.)

13 comments:

Cutch said...

I'd like to come forward... I'm Ruthie and I am secretly in love with you, Josie poo bear.. its alright that I call you that?

xoxox

Josiah said...

Well if Ruthie is his stalker then that's OK. We're secretly in love with Rubear too.

Julie P said...

Jonah is a stalker! I added a note that I forgot to the salsa chk recipe. How do you add a ticker to know how many people view your blog?

Josiah said...

Hey Julie, Just click on the ticker and the bottom and the site will walk you how to set up the html. Then just paste it as an item to the blogger footer.

Anonymous said...

My name is Susan Reeves. I am Alan Moseley's first cousin. My mother was Adine's sister and she sent me to your blog. Our granddaughter, Anna Claire has a blog and I enjoy both of these so much. Anna Claire's Mom is a school teacher so she doesn't have as much time to update her blog, but here's the link: http://wrightstuff-mw.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm one of those people who look at your blog from different computers- like today while I'm subbing!:-) I'm upping that count for you!

Rockie said...

just the Mehaffie's. All 3 of us!!! Well, 4 if you include our MissyGirl. But she doesn't usually use the internet. She just eats and sleeps. I regularly keep up with your blog and have really enjoyed watching Josiah grow up, even though I've never actually met him!

Jonathan said...

I'm one of those stalkers. And I actually live in your house. Don't be mad.

Josiah said...

Thanks for writing Susan! Anna Claire is a cutie. Maybe Josiah will get to meet his third cousin sometime!

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura Leigh, it is your cousin-in-law Emily Parker! Holly told me about your blog and I have it bookmarked. I love seeing Josiah! I promise I'm not a stalker.

Megan said...

Hey! I like to look at blogs linked from friend's blogs and I found yours through the Townsends! Nice to meet you! We have one of those maps on our blog and I'm wondering who the people in Russian and Syria are that are reading my blog??

Anonymous said...

I probably count for about 3 computers :P
- Laura

Anonymous said...

Enjoy keeping up with your family. Thanks so much for inviting us into your home(daily!). I'm the original GP. Another hint...Pam, Ronnie & I played POOR KITTY as children.
Much love to all of you.