
I was taking this picture to send to the friend who gave him these overalls. I'm in it because, well, Josiah can't stand up on his own to properly show them off and Jonathan's on call, so I had to take it myself by setting the timer on the camera. But I thought it came out really cute. I love my boy!
7 comments:
Now there will be more pictures of the two of you! It turned out great! Love to you both!
yay for pictures with mom!!
c'mon josiah! what's up with not standing up on your own, I mean dude - you're almost five months old! :)
He's so cheeky sweet. He's very parkerish in that pic.
We've really got to find that boy some decent clothes!:-)
He is so cute even in UNC clothing!
what a precious picture! now all he needs is a wolfpack hat... :)
LL you loook so pretty in that pic! i love your hair... j looks cute too.. :)
Post a Comment