Saturday, January 05, 2008
Going for a Walk
It was a a little chilly out, but I bundled up Jo-Mo for a walk around the neighborhood. For our neighborhood walks, we've switched to our big boy stroller. I think Josiah can see more of the world than just the sky in it, so our walks are more "educational." He seems to like it and makes a lot of squealing noises while he's in it. I can't figure out what the noises are in response to though.
I really like this stroller. It rolls well and looks really comfortable for Josiah. One feature I like is like is the top shade has a window so I can see what Josiah's doing. Plus he has a cup holder for his baby latte.
I must admit, this is often the goal of my walks - to get the little one to sleep! The negative of this stroller is I can't just lift him out in the car seat and sit him inside. I have to take him out, which sometimes wakes him up. I would just roll the stroller into the house, but we have all steps leading into our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is getting so big!
We need to come see him.
(love the Jo-Mo...)
Post a Comment