Saturday, January 19, 2008

Alabama Blizzard

I'm a little tired of hearing my brother and sister-in-law gripe about the snow up in Boston. 10 inches...yada yada. Check out our accumulation. Close the schools, stay indoors, folks. We've got about 1/2 inch on the ground here! Our friends from Nebraska are here, too, and they're a little concerned about traveling back. (I hope everyone can read my sarcasm.)


Here is the baby boy's first encounter with snow!




I know, good mommies shouldn't take their infants out in snow in only their pajamas, but it was just for a minute on our porch. He survived with just a slight frostbite. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that snow or did Frosty just blow his nose really hard? let us know when you get some real snow. we'll be up here shoveling and waiting...

Anonymous said...

We know your pain, Laura Leigh. We have had the same messy, icy, treacherous conditions here in ATL. Your brother and sister-in-law have lost their compassion for their family's suffering in just a few short months!!

The Hunts said...

my kids went out with shoes over their footie pajamas. they had a blast too! i think that pajamas make great snow gear. :)

Josiah said...

I think I agree with you. Josiah's pants ride up and expose his little legs, so foot pajamas probably are better snow gear. Thanks for the encouragement. I bet you got a lot more snow in Dawsonville.

Josiah said...

Oh, and Rachel and Parker, Frosty blow his nose...that's a good one. Gonna have to write that one down, save it for later.