Thursday, December 13, 2007

Merry Christmas!

If we were sending out Christmas cards, one of these pictures would definitely be on it. Isn't he the cutest little Christmas elf (an elf raised by humans...catch my allusion)? This hat goes with an outfit his Mimi got him, and it tickles me so much I put him in it several times a day. Jonathan just rolls his eyes...



The best present under the tree!

Santa?

These are the outtakes, and I like them just as much, if not more.

Why do you have me in this ridiculous hat?

I heard something about cookies and milk...I'm mainly interested in the milk...

Yo. My stocking is only this big.

When will this be over?

Please, lady, enough.

It's hard work being an elf, especially when I'm helpless and my mom makes me do it.

7 comments:

The Hunts said...

Laura Leigh - Thanks for a great start to my morning. Y'all are hysterical. He is getting such a personality!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! You do such a great job making me laugh! Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely the funniest pics and the cutest baby ever! Maybe I'm prejudiced?!

The Blonde Renstroms said...

I love it!... I want to come squeeze those cute little cheeks!!

Wolfgers said...

Love it!

Patti said...

he's so cute!! :)

Cutch said...

aaah!!! sooo cute! And,, LL you look awesome in that family picture! Such pretty hair!