Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rolling, Flying, Standing

Sorry for the long pause in posting. It's been busy lately - 'tis the season! Josiah has been doing lots of new things lately.

I've only found him doing this once. He rolled over on his side to grab the duck, but more importantly to put the duck into his mouth! It was so cute; he'd tuck his legs in and shift over, then flop over real quick.

Josiah LOVES "flying." Every time you lift him into the air he breaks out in a huge grin. It's very rewarding. Jonathan also started tossing him, which of course freaked me out, but Josiah just thought it was the coolest. We may have a daredevil on our hands. At first I was worried this was risky parenting, but then I saw a blog post of some friends tossing their one-year-old several feet onto a couch and I felt better (Thanks, B!).

(And yes, he's wearing a Santa hat. More pics with that to come.)

I tried to capture the grin, but this isn't even close.

Jonathan has done some research and carefully documented Josiah's tickle spots. He says they're the same as his sister's. I can't seem to find them quite as well as he does.



Josiah also really likes standing up. You also normally get a grin from this too. And then he tries to eat your hand.

1 comment:

The Blonde Renstroms said...

I'm honored to be your inspiration, Josiah! You'll be flying like me in no time :-)
Love,
Bennett