Saturday, December 01, 2007

More Pictures from 3 Months

Later in the day of our three month photo shoot, I took some more shots just because. Unfortunately with these you can see his little scrape, which came from me being a bad mommy and not thoroughly trimming his fingernails. But the last time I thoroughly trimmed his fingernails I was a bad mommy and clipped his skin. He has a really powerful grip, so it's almost impossible while he's awake, and I always forget when he's sleeping. Alas..




This picture made me realize that Erica Owens and I are officially blog shadows, as she had a picture very similar to this. I don't do it intentionally, but so many of our posts are similar. Probably because Josiah and Vivian are only a few weeks apart. I guess we've been your shadow ever since we announced we were pregnant the week after you guys in our Providence LIFE class!

This is one of our new favorite games, "Flying." If you couldn't tell, he's propped up on my legs. One of the things you come up with to occupy a baby all day. He really seems to love it. I'm hoping to post some video of this soon and Jonathan's new favorite game, "Tickle Spots."

No comments: