Monday, December 03, 2007

Bumbo

Jo-Mo chillin' in his Bumbo.

Hey, Dad. What's up?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice onesie!:-)

Leslie

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny! It looks like he is in a baby recliner!

The Hunts said...

Hard to believe he's big enough for it! Remember, the Bumbo was recalled due to safety reasons. You're supposed to send in to get a sticker that says, "caution, do not use the bumbo on elevated surfaces. do not let your baby drive while sitting in the bumbo. etc. etc. etc."
Leave it to some dumbo mom to stick her kid in a bumbo, and leave it up on a table. Some people. But really. That was the whole recall. You send in to get a sticker. Isn't that silly?

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Bennett LOVED the bumbo because she could sit up and see what was going on. Josiah looks so cute in it!!

Josiah said...

I thought the Bumbo "recall" was funny too. At first I was all concerned, but then saw that you just got a new sticker. The recall was more like a warning. I must confess, I do put my Bumbo on the kitchen table, but never unattended. Just so Josiah can watch me eat my cereal in the morning.