Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nursery Pictures

Here are the pictures of the completed nursery. We've added just few more pieces of decor since the last posting. I'm particularly proud of my Martha Stewart project on the right side. I had shelves that I bought in college for some unknown reason. I painted them the wall color and then glued little wooden animals that were from the cake at my Raleigh shower. Atop them are pictures of Jonathan and I as kids. Top left is Jonathan reading to both his siblings. Too cute.

I found two of these pictures at a local Target and Mom found the giraffe at one near her. They make me happy.


In the corner we have changing table stocked with diapers and wipes, ideally to last us a couple of days at least. The Diaper Champ is ready too.

And our bag is packed and ready to go, standing there outside our door...

2 comments:

The Hunts said...

L2 it is gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Aw. I can't wait. :)

Drew and Leslie said...

This looks so awesome! You've done a wonderful job! I can't wait to see it and baby Moseley in person!:-)